Biker patches production: Step by step guide!
Clothing accessories that are used to support or show pride in a variety of ideas and organizations as well as express oneself are called “Bikers patches.” Bikers wear these patches so proudly to display who they are and whom they are associated with. Bikers love to place these patches on their jackets and vests to differentiate their identity form others when they mount up.
How to make bikers patches?
With the proper equipment and pre-designing, it is not so hard to create custom made biker patches. Here the steps involved in the creation of a custom bikers patch:
- Decision making is the first step. You need to be clear about what kind of patch you want. You can get ideas from motorcycle magazines, search online, or it is also good to just sketch the image freehand.
- Finalize your design on the computer or after sketching your design on the paper color it for reference.
- Choose the fabric type you need for your custom patch. Mostly dense fiber-like denim or cotton is used to make biker patches. These fabrics are long-wearing and hold the design elements pretty well.
- With the help of the embroidery program on your computer, adjust the size of your patch, outline, and color it to get the final version. Finally, load it to the machine.
- After securing the fabric into the embroidery hoop of the machine, select proper settings of the machine.
- After centering, the fabric starts the machine and allows the patch to be created. The embroidery settings of the sewing machine sew the entire bikers’ piece automatically according to your design.
- After completion of the design, remove the loop and slide your fabric free.
- Before trimming the excess fabric from the patch, check it carefully for any loose thread or flaws.
- Finally, the patch can be sewed or ironed on your garment.